Saturday, January 17, 2015

Donate Button Added: 17 Jan 2015:

I wanted to let all of you know. I had to add a donate button to the upper right hand corner of my blogger account. This is something I have needed to do. Any donated funds will be used for my family purposes.
We are not rich by any means. I work 2 near minimum wage jobs. I have been married for 24 years to only one woman who works more than me and she is not gainfully employed. 3 college kids and a very gifted daughter. All of our kids have been home schooled. My work week averages around 57 hours per week. Then I take the time for my writing endeavors. Which involves much praying and meditation.

The button is directly linked to a PayPal account and they do tack on fees per transaction. You can research the fees through PayPal.
Any and all donations are appreciated. Even if it is just a dollar.
My financial situation is very stressing at this time. Thank You in advance for any consideration as well as your prayers.
john
=========================


==========================
At the bottom of each blog you have seen these books from Amazon and I do receive royalties from them on a regular basis. It seems there are far more people selling my books in which I receive nothing in return. So if you do purchase my books. Please buy through Amazon.

I have not at any time offered any special deals. So, if you see any special deals. They are not valid. I have not autographed any books at this time. So there are none available.

I have just recently changed the pricing of the books in order to discourage those from reselling them. So if you see any pricing lower than Amazon. They are not real.
I do have plans over time to buy my books and offer them for resale with autographs. But, I cannot afford to do so at this time.
john
===========================
At the top right of my blogger page is a donate button for PayPal. If you liked this blog, were inspired from it. Please help me out with just a little something.  Anything is greatly appreciated and welcomed.  

==============================
  “Musings of an American Truck Driver”:
http://www.amazon.com/books/dp/0985310308
http://www.amazon.com/books/dp/1477629769
===================