Sunday, June 23, 2024

Lost Things Dream: (Unedited): 23 June 2024:

 I had a dream a few nights where I was out and about. I began to lose things out of my wallet. I was very concerned and worried. I knew I should have changed out my old wallet for a new one a long time ago. Never the less, I knew I would have to make a trip to many places in order to put a stop to finances and to obtain new ID. End.
I have had a new wallet for more than a year now and just never replaced it with the old wallet. So I have replaced the old with the new. If this is a prophetic dream it should have been prevented. 
------------------------------------
Something to think about Update: So, if this was just a fanciful dream then no big deal and nothing to think about or be worried about. Why even remember it many days later. So here it, if this was an actual prophetic dream and then this dreamed prophetic event never happens. Was it prophetic at all?
---------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment