Saturday, June 8, 2024

Ship Dream: (Unedited): 08 June 2024:

 I was being led to some kind of intelligent blob of white or something in its neutral state or zero state. The person was telling me about this ship and how it can take him anywhere he wants. The ship can also become anything he wants. The ship still in its neutral state suddenly became something which was very appealing to my visual senses. Very sleek and appearing to be very fast. It had multiple levels/decks as it became very much larger than what the neutral/zero state showed. 
We went aboard as I was still not looking at the being who was leading me. Once on board everything on the inside remained in the zero state. I asked why and was told because you will not know what items are and you will not comprehend or understand. I want to know. End.
---------------------------
Note: I do not think the inside was the inside it was only inside by my own perception and understanding which may have been in error.
-----------------------------
The ship was a wonderful curved wedge shaped design. With an amazing teal, dark blues and black types of coloring, I thought of ocean going private yachts. Then it occurred to me. That even if I went onboard a yacht. I would not have any clue about the ship. Yet, I knew this ship in my dream was not for the oceans of Earth but for the oceans of this solar system and the oceans within and outside of this galaxy. 
---------------------------
The size of the ship in the neutral or zero state was a blob of about 6 feet across as it was not a perfect sphere. Just a blob which expressed weight. Then when the ship was activated it measured unknown as I was not allowed to see the whole. Maybe 60-100 feet long. But, I was inside and then I went inside. The space was space as it was the same but not the same space for me???? Then I remember that the outside space which was a different inside space was also in a neutral or zero state. Which can mean that data was being kept from me??? Bummer.
----------------------------
I think the more you know about any aspect/capabilities of the blobs neutral or zero state. The ship conforms to your desires. The ship just automatically knows about the person/being and what they want and then the ship makes itself into that. The ship becomes a physical representation of you. 
=======================
Added on 11 June 2024:
I have been thinking about that dream. What if it was only a ship because that is what I wanted it to be? What if that blob in its zero state configuration can be anything. Like a house, a camper, a bus, a business, anything else, a restaurant. Yea, I mention a restaurant. 
"Can you imagine going into a restaurant, sitting down, catching your breath only to be told you don't belong here, then almost mindlessly and with zero emotion getting into your truck and driving away, Driving for a few miles down the highway and then realizing what just happened. Turning around, Going back and not being able to find that place where you could eat and park for the night." 
==========================

No comments:

Post a Comment