There is no importance to any declaration of war.
C.J.MacKechnie
The real actuality of war is in the ongoing efforts of the actual enemy. No matter how nice and friendly they may seem. Spies are like this and their only concern is for you to perish.
C.J.MacKechnie
Elected people who hate America and who are at war with America. Will become the enemy combatant spies of America's true enemies. It will not matter if they were born American, Islamic, Latino, Somalia or where ever else.
C.J.MacKechnie
The global call to kill every American and every Christian will go forth in the days which come after the great Islamic ?*Day of Death?
C.J.MacKechnie
NOTE: ?*Day of Death? It will most likely have a different name as related to a new celebrated day in Islam..
--------------------
New Vision: China attacks and invade CONUS and the American people paid for it all.
One of the first things that China will go after is all of the resources. Nukes will be involved on American soil. China will go after and capture all of the necessary resources in order to continue to project their war effort.
Prior to the attack and invasion. Some, most or all of the intelligence they have gathered against current and former American politicians will be used and it wont be stopped. Unless the internet just stops working. While radio and TV broadcast also is controlled. But, that information on the absolute evils of the American politicians and their families will be discovered. Real Chaos and an actual civil war created as the Chinese military sneaks in and makes a wealth grab.
While the USA is trying to focus on one war with China. Many civil wars and many invasions will also happen at once. I have written about these things and now I see the pictures and have no words as I have already written them. I see Islam taking over. I see two or three groups of different ethnic peoples having their own civil wars. I see Latino civil wars inside of CONUS. I see the organized criminal trying to established their own expanding power base for control. I see Canada even becoming an enemy of the USA and using the propaganda of rescuing their own Canadian people from hostilities. But, that is just a ploy. I have written about Alaska being retaken by Russia but I see none of that right now. I know that doesn't mean anything.
Did you know that the minerals used to make nuclear weapons will have a CONUS signature on/in them. So it will become known that the radioactive materials used against the USA was from the USA. That feels like a hard imprint in my head.
The killing of as many Americans as possible will be the goal of the enemies of America. You cannot erase the idea of America if people are alive to remember the ideals, rights, freedoms, basic human rights, and liberties of America. Yes, there will be the destruction of every sacred document, book, history and who the founding fathers were. Stop. Went to bed.
---------------------
NOTE: Stop buying products and services from China.
==============
Please help if you can. Thank You.
Cash App vikingscotsman==============
REPENT! REPENT! REPENT!
====================
Go and sin no more.
================To avert all of the coming bad and sad prophecies. We each must decide to do the following everyday, every hour, every minute and every second.
To Love one another.
To live in peace with everyone.
To exist in harmony with all.
To Cherish all life.
To be obedient to the Laws of God.
To become righteous and holy by the accepting eyes of God only.
All without any pride, ego, arrogance, supremacy and entitlements.============
No comments:
Post a Comment