Thursday, August 15, 2013

Altered Realities: (Unedited): 15 Aug 2013:

When the reality of your world comes into contact with the reality of my world. Both realities become altered. C.J.MacKechnie
=================================================
Your world is your own which is your own reality. My world is my own and is my own reality. When your world interacts with my world. Each of our own perceptions of each of our worlds become altered and changed forever.
Even though you have never met me and you are where ever you are reading this quote and comment. I have intentionally altered your world. Hopefully in a positive light. While you have not altered my world. Thus, technology can breed altered realities of other peoples worlds without any changing of the original authors world.
Interesting?  Flawed? or thought provoking?
==================================================
 May not be included in future volumes of “Musings of an American Truck Driver”:
http://www.amazon.com/books/dp/0985310308



http://www.amazon.com/books/dp/1477629769
===================================

No comments:

Post a Comment