Sunday, January 31, 2016

Tampa Vision: (Unedited): 29 Jan 2016:

Not complete:
Last night in downtown Tampa, Fl. It was cold, wet and dark. The towers of the Tampa sky line stood bold and well lit. It was nice how all of the lighting from the buildings just illuminated everything.
Then they began to come to me. Like photographic overlays of multiple images in time, layered upon this current state of reality.
The after images showed a Tampa very dark, cold and lifeless. None of the buildings offered any reflectivity of any light. All of the concrete appeared naked in the darkness. All of the fascia of every building was gone. There was no life present but me.
==============
Dream 30 Jan 2016:
There was darkness all around. I was around darkened people who are trying to do a thing. All without any external sources of light. I think an object which was present was a sanitation trailer. meaning a place where people can go to the bathroom. Well, there was a problem. The trailer was not flowing and was backing up. So upon inspection. I discovered the large external flexible hose was kinked and twisted. The human waste could not flow into an underground drain. After, re-positioning the flexible pipe and untwisting it. All of the human waste began to flow. All of this was done without lights.
===========
31 Jan 2016: 
I was just thinking about the old Hole Shot Prophecy I wrote some time ago and wondered how to easily find it. I think I did call it Hole Shot Prophecy.
I was also thinking about my now old but used to be awesomely cool 700 Lumin flashlight. If the hole shot prophecy actually happened. Then no exposed LED Flash light would work. My mother in law who is getting very aged in her ways. Would accuse me of how her old fashioned barely as bright as a candle flash light was just as good as my ultra cool aircraft aluminum super bright 700 lumin LED Flashlight painted black. In truth if a Hole shot did take place. Her insufficient flash light would become the most desirable piece of equipment to be had. As a matter of fact anything digital would become deader than dead. Lanterns can only be used if you can obtain fuel for them. Even flashlights can only be used if you can obtain and or recharge batteries. So candles? the 1700's lifestyle?
---------------
http://john-mackechnie.blogspot.com/2013/04/hole-shot-prophecy-unedited-04-april.html
===========
Note:
Stay away from Energizer brand of rechargeable batteries. They are a waste of money. 

In relation to this vision and dream. I am assuming an EMP attack of some kind. In anything that I have written in regards to visions and dreams. You have to separate the actual vision and dream from my assumptions. I do confuse them all of the time. A lot of times or is that most of the time my assumptions are wrong. What is that defined slang for those who ass-u-me? Hey, I'm being honest. I do not want my own limited and flawed human understanding to get in the way of saving lives. Nor do I was to add in any of my own pride, ego and arrogance into any of this. That would also cause harm.
Is this prophecy?
=============
 At the top right of my blogger page is a donate button for PayPal. If you liked this blog, were inspired from it. Please help me out with just a little something.  Anything is greatly appreciated and welcomed. 
=======================================
Musings of an American Truck Driver 
======================================
http://www.amazon.com/books/dp/0985310308
http://www.amazon.com/books/dp/1477629769
========================================