Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Secret Forgiveness: (Unedited): 10 Feb 2017:

Asking for forgiveness without revealing your sins is your ego and pride protecting yourself.
C.J.MacKechnie
==================
Asking for forgiveness without revealing your sins is only your feel good response absent of any genuine remorse or guilt.
C.J.MacKechnie
====================
Asking for forgiveness while keeping your sins secret shall only be validated or judged by God.
C.J.MacKechnie
==================
Asking for forgiveness while keeping your wrong doing secret only helps your pride and ego feel better.  
C.J.MacKechnie
====================
Recently,  had a friend ask for my forgiveness and that was all. It was probably nothing. He should have admitted it. For what ever it was. Maybe, it was that $25.00 Chuck roast he forgot about in his car. Dude it's OK. I forgave. So that he would feel better. He never admitted what it was. Now, it is between him and God. It will be his secret sin and secret wrong doing. What is more interesting is I got to write this.
A part of becoming righteous and holy is the revealing of your sins and wrong doings. While revealing of those sins and wrong doings may not go over so well with those whom you admit them to. Never the less it is necessary to a degree. If your very existence and presence can cause powerful negative emotions (Like me). Then in order to not cause any harm. You reveal each and every sin to God in prayer. Then continually pray for those whom you have harmed.
The relationships you have now. When you make mistakes. Ask for forgiveness. Do not allow your sins to remain secret. Tell someone.
Well if your in a church where everyone has secret sins and everyone pretends to be perfect socially acceptable Christians. Then you probably should go elsewhere. 
----------------------------------
Personal Note:
I'm not able to ask for forgiveness from many people whom I have caused to suffer and have harmed. I have caused many people much pain. So to remind them of what I had done is not a good idea. I attempted to do that with whom was my best friend in childhood. It didn't go well. I should have been in his life to protect him and see after him. He still hurts after all of these decades. I was a bad person and still was in his eyes. He still feared me. All I could do is tell him none of it was his fault. It was all my fault and I was the bad person. I left it at that. Never to see my former and only best friend again. Even in adulthood. My presence caused him suffering. When you are or were such a bad person. Sometimes all you can do is go to God for forgiveness and to pray for those whom you have made to suffer. Your own memory will be that which convicts you often. Own it and endure it as a reminder of who you were and what you have become now. Maybe, your prayers will help them find peace and for their fears to disappear.
=====================
To avert all of the coming bad and sad prophecies. We each must decide to do the following everyday, every hour, every minute and every second.


To Love one another.

To live in peace with everyone.

To exist in harmony with all.

To Cherish all life.

To be obedient to the Laws of God.

To become righteous and holy by the accepting eyes of God only.
==============
At the top right of my blogger page is a donate button for PayPal. If you liked this blog, were inspired from it. Please help me out with just a little something.  Anything is greatly appreciated and welcomed. 
========================

Musings of an American Truck Driver 
======================================
http://www.amazon.com/books/dp/0985310308
http://www.amazon.com/books/dp/1477629769
======================================== 

No comments:

Post a Comment