Monday, November 30, 2015

Race Solutions: (Unedited): 30 Nov 2015:

Solutions. How about truthful solutions. Something everyone should consider when based in absolute fact, even historical fact. Especially, when even today certain groups of human beings still teach that other groups of human beings are less than dogs and thus are not included in any righteous or morale correctness or Laws of God. Which basically means you can do how ever you desire and God will not hold you accountable. We all know about racism today. While racism is an absolutely real fact of life. Racism is also solely based in lies and deceptions. Racism is also a very power motivation force. Where one group becomes fearful of another group based only on appearance. One group immediately becomes superior human beings and the other savages or less than human beings. Now you have permission to go to war and justify killing. All the while those who are in control will hopefully profit from the knowing lies and deceptions they tell and teach their own populations. Until, A point is reached when the adults teach their own children. When cultures teach their own people.
You want solutions. Does the truth matter? Are you even willing to accept the truth no matter how brutal it is and the age of this truth. Yet, this truth is not taught to anyone. This truth if openly revealed will steal power and authority by those who desperately want to hold onto it. What if I told you that you and I share more than 99.9% of all of our DNA. Do you believe it or would you believe it if the absolute scientific facts were presented to you? Would that MORE THAN 99.9% of our identically shared DNA make us brother and sister to each other? By your own understanding. Research the completion of the Human Genome Project of 2003. Well that is only one fact how about a second one which involves international law of the whole world. It was formerly called DNA Finger printing of 1985 but is now called DNA profiling. It is where the genetic identity of a person ends in the conviction or freedom of a person. What it does is take about 99% of the total DNA information which seems to be identical to everyone else. The lawyers, Juries and judges focus on the remaining 1% which is used to prove guilt or innocence. This has already been used to free people who were on death row or have been falsely imprisoned for decades. There are two facts. Do your own research and when you get into the numbers. They get very very large as in astronomical. Way cool though. The third fact. The human skin is only an organ. Do your own research on the primary functions of the skin and the minor functions of the skin as the largest organ of the human body. Learn how if you lose a primary function. You can die, but if you lose the ability to create melanin. You will just become uncomfortable in the sun and will become a social outcast. So how come we do not create other races for the quality of a persons liver. I can't handle alcohol and I know people who can drink a lot of alcohol. By the definition of race simply based on skin tones. Then my argument of the differences of liver efficiency is equally valid? yes? maybe?
What about genealogy. Whose history can we trust and how far back can we go? Well, the most accurate history document is the Holy Bible. From that document. We can prove that all of humanity came from Noah and his adult children. Noah and his wife came from Adam and Eve. Who were most likely Genetic lab creations. As modern humanity can label the actions of some being.
But, when did the races and racism begin. Possibly the confusions of the tongues of humanity. This is also in the Holy Bible under the story of the "Tower of Babel". Do the research for yourself.
The separation of the races begins with truth. The more the truth is known, understood and accepted. The ugliness of racism begins to fade until it ends. What you are left with is a people who begin to know each other as true brothers and sisters. Or as the Native tribes of North America refer it to as "ONE RELATION". This one truth can end all of humanities wars with each other. Because, Who wants to shoot their own brother.

When I use the word "You" I do mean you but also everyone else.
john (C.J.MacKechnie)

To love one another.

To live in peace.

To exist in harmony.

 To cherish/respect life. 
To obey/honor the Laws of God.

 To become the holy and righteous people as The Heavenly Father intended us all to be.
All without pride, ego, arrogance, supremacy and entitlements.
At the top right of my blogger page is a donate button for PayPal. If you liked this blog, were inspired from it. Please help me out with just a little something.  Anything is greatly appreciated and welcomed. 

Musings of an American Truck Driver