Added on 18 Dec 2016: Response to a news video.
Wow. (A negative response). Below is a non educated response of a janitor to the college educated person known as Nathan Damigo. ---------------------------------------------------- While the action of racism is a truth. It is all based on the lies that humanity is based upon multiple races of peoples. The indigenous tribes have gotten it correct. That we are all one relation or one family of humanity. This old indigenous belief was scientifically proven true from the completion of the Human Genome Project of 2003. More than 99.9% all of your DNA Nathan Damigo is identical to any black person, any Asian person, any indigenous person and to everyone else who has a variety of mixed heritages. This is truth and cannot be argued no matter how you feel your right in disagreement to my comments. Furthermore the human race DNA was known to be 99% identical by DNA Fingerprinting or is now known as DNA profiling. In which about 99% of the total DNA material is discarded. In favor of the remaining approximate1% which proves in an International court of law innocence or guilt. DNA fingerprinting or DNA Profiling has been around since 1985. Even this scientifically proves the indigenous claims of we are all one relation. The human skin is only the largest organ of the human body. So how can this alone define all of humanity. If this one organ of the human body is so important. Then why do we not include the human liver as a point to define human beings. I cannot tolerate alcohol while others can drink massive quantities of liquor. By this definition and the obvious efficiencies of their liver. This would alone make them a superior group of people. What about those who have had their gall bladders removed or a kidney removed or tonsils removed. Are these people any less human than anyone else? You should really study the primary functions of the human skin. In which the primary differences in skin is in color and dryness. A human being can lose the ability to create coloring on the skin to protect itself from radiation effects. Are these people less than human because they cannot suddenly create color in their skin? These people who lack color will most likely be ridiculed from within their own culture. They become social outcasts. While a person who loses the ability to cool their bodies will suffer and die if they become over heated. Just because a human being has dark skin tones and another human being has very light skin tones. Does not make either of them any less human than any other dark skinned or light skinned group of people. Do the math on the skin functions and assign equal numbers for each of the primary functions. What is the percentage for coloring? I come up with ten primary functions which are 1). Guards the organs 2). Hair or hairless or in-between 3). Immunity 4). Water loss protection 5). Insulation 6). Temperature regulation 7). Sensation 8). Combined vitamin d and b. 9). Pigmentation 10). Dry or oily skin I come up with 10% or one in ten. So 10% of your human skin is for pigmentation. We as a singular species of human beings degrade each other based on the skin tone of anyone who does not superficially appear as we do. My argument about pigmentation here is flawed as I would most likely not give pigmentation a 10% which would be equal to temperature regulation. So assign values of importance to each of the ten category and align them in descending orders of importance. Are you seeing the math yet? Pigmentation would be near the bottom and have a much lower percentage scale of importance in the over all general health of the human organ called the skin. Shall I continue with history of racism? The origins of the races began with those who spoke different languages. Which most likely began at the Tower of Babel event. If you want a true coming together of people who agree with one another. The lies and teachings of lies can no longer be perpetuated in every aspects of human life all over this planet. When the truths are finally known to all peoples and the lies are also finally rejected along with the people who peddle them. That is when we as a single species of human being can finally discover real peace and begin to express true love for all of our brothers and sisters everywhere. No matter their skin tones. -------------------------------------------------- Your areas of research: The Human Genome project. DNA finger printing or DNA Profiling. Study how this is presented in court and argued. Study how only one percent of the DNA material is used and why the other 99% is not used and why. The human skin as a single organ of the human body. History of racism since the Tower of babel as the starting point.
Musings of an American Truck Driver